Saturday, December 15

The World was Square

Kokopelli Square, that is. It was a Steelhead Dance themed after the Victorian novel Around the World in 80 Days. I dressed in my traveling gear and greeted the lovely ladies from around the globe...who seemed to take a fancy to my new mustache.

And of course we were invaded by those infernal Daleks again. I informed them (and whomever was in that blue booth) that the Time Machine party is in two weeks, and that they would please turn their dials a tad and show up when they would be more apropos.

Bloodwing always said women like men with handlebars. Not having facial hair himself, I can't help but wonder if this is what he meant, but he seems to be right. I look much more Victorian this way, don't you think? Now I just need to purchase a mustache cup...

1 comment:

Emilly Orr said...

Uh, no, he meant...the..horns...

*blinks*

nevermindI'lljustbeoverhere...