Tuesday, December 11

It's for the sim you know

As Lady Christine has most kindly requested, I will be dancing for the benefit of Stelhead Harborside this Saturday from 7 to 9. Yes, I will don my kilt. And yes, there will be a Shirtless O'clock.

I asked Bloodwing if he wished to participate, but he muttered something about bad luck with slave auctions.

Have you seen my daughter lately? She looks so wonderful in the Menorah chassis I built for her! I was lighting the Hanukkah candles, wondering how one night of oil could last eight nights...and BOOM the Spark hits! Next thing I know I'm in the lab fitting Qli with an oil recycling engine and a new array of limbs! She was so happy she was SPEECHLESS!

Now...where is Koen? He should be back from Transylvania by now...

1 comment:

Emilly Orr said...

I asked Bloodwing if he wished to participate, but he muttered something about bad luck with slave auctions.

*cackles*

*coughs*

Yes, I can see that would be a problem. Entirely understandable...