Fine fine fine, I'll play your little game.
1. I have a plan to end World Hunger and defeat a force that interferes with scientific study at the same time. But I need a huge pasta bowl to do it.
2. When I called on the Elder Beings to cure Baroness Amber's daughter, I invoked Chthon, not Chthulu. He is much more entwined in vampiric mythology than the giant cuttlefish.
3. Fuzzball, meQal and I were in the Capper Brigade together. Some of you may wonder what that was. It was an elite reconnaissance unit that snuck behind enemy lines, took pictures of their fortifications and wrote captions on the backs of the pictures detailing what they were. Along the way we would play practical jokes and leave embarrassing pictures with sarcastic comments to demoralize the enemy.
4. The three civilian outfits you normally see me in (the blue and brown sac suits and the black outfit with waistcoat and hat) were a gift from my former nurse Annastina Christensen.
5. My favorite books are The Deluxe Transitive Vampire and The New Well-Tempered Sentence by Karen Elizabeth Gordon.
6. I will never post another entry with "currency" in the title.
7. My current greatest enemy: Prim limits!
8. No, I will not name eight other people. Consider yourself lucky. Normally when I tag someone, it goes on their toe. If you insist that I "tag" you, it will be with this. (Courtesy of Miss Malaprop)