Tuesday, November 27

a sigh of relief

I wrote a rant here earlier about being let go from hosting at Overdose by an incompetent scheduler. But I have ripped that page out, since my friend Dragoness Fredrickson enthusiastically hired me for running the early evening shift at MOGOR. It's a lovely gothic sort of floating castle, heavily guarded for the VIPs to enjoy, and a beach below for the newcomers to practice their grammar and clumsy advances.

Will I miss Overdose? The urban decay bordering on post-Apocalypse? The scuttling roaches? The rotating iron grill of a dance floor that made my Deva queasy? Especially not. And I cetainly won't miss being labeled a Crack...Host.

P.S. I've started dabbling in the Combat Cards game. I don't have a full tournament deck...and the betas I use for filler apppear to be useless. Anyone for trading or a meelee?

2 comments:

Hotspur O'Toole said...

Madame, you are TAGGED. Thank you.

Hotspur.

Hotspur O'Toole said...

Sorry, I meant "sir"...