Friday, April 20

Signalled Rau, then Stripped Raw

(Once again, get your mind out of the gutter!)

I was overjoyed to meet another Caledonian emigre' named Sigal Rau in one of Steelhead's local shops. After exchanging pleasantries I learned that he is, like myself, a Prince! A Polynesian Prince in fact. He mentioned that he was the builder of comfort items, and was hoping to open a store soon. I told him that there were serveral open storefronts ready in Steelhead for an honest merchant like himself to set up business. And not a day later, his tea and liquor store opens across from my house! All I have to do now is wait for the Taiyu House to open and I'll never be wistful for Erebus again! For all of these reasons I name Prince Sigal Rau the Guest of Honor at my Tiki Dance tonight!

He was kind enough to point me to some places that sell somewhat authentic ceremonial dress from his culture. I decided to visit Miss Scully afterwards to show off the outfit, and to see how she was doing carrying her twin bundles of joy. I asked if there was anything I could do for her, and indeed she asked if I would clean out her aquarium for her,a s the chemicals and the strenuous work might make her ill. I cheerfully obliged.



She neglected to tell me about the school of pirhana. I'm actually glad I don't have any nerve endings left so I can't remember how painful it was. I've had my heart torn out before, but not like this.


NOW What am I going to do?

Oh..wait..I have an idea..


~DM

No comments: