Saturday, May 31

Announcement for All Caledonians...

Unless you are a skilled Naturalist or Herbalist...

STOP EATING MUSHROOMS YOU CANNOT IDENTIFY!!

I've been working double shifts treating people for mushroom poisoning since those things popped up!

*grumbles*

3 comments:

Frau A. S. Lowey said...

And the poison generally makes the organs useless for most post-mortem applications.

Though there have been some interesting toxins to synthesized in the body if you time it just right.

Not that I would have any first-hand experience with said toxins, but I do read a bit....

hba said...

Errrmmm, I found one in my courgette pot this morning... what should I do?

Darien Mason said...

I'd scour the pot clean with hot soap and water and have tea and scones instead.