Wednesday, August 8

Setting up Shop


It was a simple matter to set up the surgical theatre, it was conveniently packed away before the Mayor of Tombstone-Town demolished my office for the third time.

I have decided that instead of spreading myself too thin I will limit my practice to Steelhead and Caledon. Tombstone, as far as I am concerned, is a lost cause. I have advised the Mayor as best I can, but when someone else sways him five minutes later, there is nothing more I can do.

I could go on..but the August sun has raised tempers as it is. Speaking of which, I have received multiple requests for a hysterical paroxysm generator. The Hospital has no room for such a device, but it would certainly fit in the basement of the Foundation. Are there any inventors up to the task?

~Dr. Mason

No comments: